All kinds of support is available if you need it and more locally.
The BART churches and the Parish Councils in Birling, Addington, Ryarsh and Trottiscliffe have come together to offer community support – it’s a village network to give help to anyone who may need it:
- Collecting food shopping
- Getting urgent supplies and prescriptions
- Posting mail or running errands
- A friendly phone call to check you are ok
We don’t want anyone to feel alone – don’t think twice about contacting us if you feel we can be useful! If you would like help please contact one of the people opposite.
- BIRLING: Denise Lingham, 01634 244495, email@example.com
- ADDINGTON: John Humphrey, 01732 842662, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RYARSH: Barbara Weatherill, 07884 160717, email@example.com
- TROTTISCLIFFE: Daphne Rowlands, 01732 820111, firstname.lastname@example.org