Seekers Trust

Seekers Trust, Addington

The Manor house was demolished after World War II. The former stables were converted into chapels by The Seekers Trust who purchased the estate in the 1933.

In the grounds there is evidence of the former kitchen garden and former mill-race.

The Seekers Trust continues to be a centre of pastoral and healing work based upon the truth and efficacy of prayer which is known around the world.

The Seekers Trust website >>